FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing educational activities as well as planning and realising innovative, interactive, and engaging projects and exhibitions
- Planning and organising seasonal and annual events to attract both local and international visitors
- Implementing, managing and developing sanctuary specific education programmes and activities such as guided tours, exhibitions and workshops
- Developing reliable working relationships with all education related stakeholders
- Creating content for programmes proposals and profiles for collaboration and fundraising purposes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of relevant experience in education, practice in environmental and/or animal welfare education, as an advantage
- Educational background in relevant fields
- Experience in organiding workshops and events
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Practice in establishing and implementing educational plans, projects and programmes
- Leadership, project management and communication skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectation in English to: