FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- settling of all estates (inheritances, legacies, etc.)
- controlling of estate assets e.g. securities, real estate
- coordinating with courts, lawyers, executors, notaries, banks, relatives, offices and creditors
- monitoring of deadlines and payments
- cooperating with the legacy fundraising
Your profile ideally illustrates
- relevant professional experience
- completed legal or commercial training, ideally as a paralegal or notary's assistant
- careful working methods, good formulating skills and numerical understanding
- strong communication skills, empathy and patience in conversations with relatives or other parties
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- an attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Hamburg
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send your application in German via Email