FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring that daily operations of the sanctuary run smoothly, and that regular checks and maintenance are being completed
- Organising technical sustainability of the sanctuary in terms of supplies, equipment, and repairs, as well as ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all technical installations
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations as well as environmental, health, and security standards
- Overseeing and negotiating with contractors and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, gardening, catering, and technology
- Supervising the maintenance, cleaning, and gardening team to ensure that the high standards of the sanctuary are being met and exceeded
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as a Facility Manager for international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant qualification or proven work experience
- English and German skills are an advantage
- Technical skills in facility management
- Willingness to travel as well as a valid driver’s license
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to