FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring that daily operations of the sanctuary run smoothly, and that regular checks and maintenance are being completed
- Liaising with external security providers to ensure proactive security measures (including anti-poaching) are implemented at the sanctuary
- Creating and implementing staff development plans for maintenance and security teams
- Supervising the construction of enclosures and other construction projects onsite
- Developing and improving current SOPs in the areas of maintenance and security
- Acting as the onsite IT and technical liaison to ensure the provision of a robust and resilient service that meets the onsite requirements
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as a Facility Manager for an international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant education
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- IT / technical skills
- Willingness to travel as well as a valid driver’s license
- Strong leadership skills
- Valid work permit for South Africa
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to: