FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring that daily operations of the sanctuary facilities run smoothly, and that regular checks and maintenance are being completed
- Liaising with external security providers to ensure proactive security measures (including anti-poaching) are implemented at the sanctuary
- Creating and implementing staff development plans
- Managing the construction of enclosures and other construction projects onsite
- Developing and improving current SOPs in the areas of maintenance and security
- Acting as the onsite IT and technical liaison to ensure the provision of a robust and resilient service that meets the onsite requirements
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as a Facility Manager for international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant qualification or proven work experience
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- IT / technical skills
- Willingness to travel as well as a valid driver’s license
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Need to be a South African citizen or be a Permanent Resident holder
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to: