FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will include
- Supporting the implementation of campaigns in Germany with expert knowledge
- Participating in specialist meetings, round tables, committees, working groups, events, etc.
- Representing FOUR PAWS on a national level and maintaining a network of contacts in politics and other important actors
- Designing and developing position papers and being responsible for the assessment of draft laws and regulations
- Monitoring media and networks
- Identifying and assessing problem areas within your own thematic environment
Your profile ideally illustrates
- A university degree with focus on agricultural sciences, biology, veterinary medicine or related background
- Relevant professional experience in committee or network work
- A very good feeling for social and political developments
- The ability to get to the heart of complex issues
- Extensive knowledge of political processes
- Willingness to travel
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal-friendly and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- an attractive workplace in the central of Altona
- flexible and family-friendly work organisation
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) via e-mail in German to