FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Finance & Administration Manager will be responsible for a variety of operational tasks at BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach as well as in the Viennese office.
Your contribution will be
- Overseeing all financial and administrative functions, ensuring cost-effectiveness, and timely financial reporting
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures, and systems for administration and financial support services and HR management
- Monitoring all human resources administration of the employee life cycle from recruiting, onboarding, contract management, training and development, to offboarding
- Maintaining the staff database (electronically and physically) as well as other relevant HR systems, including time and leave management
- Supporting in all fundraising topics including engaging with major donors and legacy donations
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree in finance and administration, human resources, or management
- Several years of experience with finance related tasks
- Very strong written and spoken German and English skills
- Driving license and willingness to work onsite (Arbesbach) and in FOUR PAWS headquarters (Vienna)
- High level of responsibility and personal drive as well as leadership skills
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- The possibility of a workplace with a changing environment (Office in Vienna and a taste of natural air during operational tasks in the midst of the beautiful surroundings of the BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach)
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 38.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: