FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org/www.bearsanctuary-prishtina.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Overseeing all financial and administrative functions, ensuring cost effectiveness, and timely financial reporting.
- Ensuring that all financial management work is performed to the highest ethical and professional standards and in accordance with FOUR PAWS F&A guidelines.
- Managing administrative tasks in the office such as employment contracts, archiving, supporting during events, fundraising activities, campaigns, educational activities, etc.
- Overseeing budget tracking and analysis and generating monthly financial management reports.
- Monitoring all human resources administration of employee life cycle from recruiting to onboarding, contract management, training, and development, to offboarding.
- Maintaining the staff data base (electronically and physically) as well as other relevant HR systems, including time and leave management.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree in finance & administration, human resources, or management.
- Several years of experience in finance and administration.
- Very strong Albanian and English skills, both written and spoken.
- High level of responsibility and personal drive as well as leadership skills.
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues.
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare.
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team.
- Occasional business travel.
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment.
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
The period to be covered is from October 1st 2021, through end of June 2022.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English by August 10th at the latest, to: