FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the sound management of the charity by maintaining the daily accounts in Twinfield and by providing administrative support with payroll, HR and IT
- Maintaining systematic, accurate, and timely processing of all accounts payable
- Providing finance support and guidance to non- finance employees on financial procedures, policies and finance regulations
- Assisting in the preparation of the month end close
- Assisting with the annual audit
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Work experience in a similar finance capacity and with accounting packages
- Good basic bookkeeping skills, ability to reconcile ledgers and strong experience with Accounts Payable
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and Excel in particular as well as basic knowledge of IT equipment
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent organisational skills and have been previously responsible for the creation and implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Ability to setting priorities, taking a logical approach to problem solving and working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Thoroughness and attention to detail as well as results-orientation with good interpersonal skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A gross salary of GBP 28.000 per year
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Send your CV and Cover Letter in English to:
Contact UsDiane Bate, Head of Finance & Administration
+43 1 512 35 05
Accepting applications until 16.10.2020
Interviews will be held virtually during the week commencing 19th October. Start date for this role will be 16th November.