FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along with our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team of 12 people in Amsterdam.
VIER VOETERS has successfully set a new course for the coming years. We are in full development and growth.
As Financial Controller, you actively contribute to the further development of the organisation on a financial and administrative level.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring the correct and timely processing of all financial data in the accounting and ensuring the consolidation and reporting of the financial periodic closings
- Preparing monthly reports for budget holders while identifying deviations and annual reports & analysis for the director, board and international organisation
- Coordinating the preparation of the annual and multi-year budget and the interim Forecasts
- Preparing the annual accounts, financial statement and annual audit
- Advising the director on the further development of the financial policy
- Optimising administrative and business processes, such as GDPR compliance, company insurance policies
- Managing the two employees on office and administration activities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience in accounting, financial administrative processes and database systems
- Knowledge of financial accounting, taxation and relevant legislation and regulations
- Being well acquainted with the regulations surrounding annual reports RJ650 and CBF
- Knowledge of MS Office, with excellent skills in Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and an excellent command of the English language in speaking and writing
- You are analytical, accurate, honest and result-oriented
- Great affinity for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values
Our offer includes
- A varied and multifaceted range of duties in a dynamic, growing organisation with a lot of interaction with our international colleagues
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An attractive workplace in Amsterdam, within easy reach of public transport
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge by sending your CV with a brief motivation in Dutch to the attention of