FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Designing the individual fundraising plans for each sanctuary with and without a office in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Working in collaboration with Sanctuaries, offices and headquarters to develop fundraising topics and engagement opportunities
- Using the available resources and synergies among FOUR PAWS offices, Sanctuaries and headquarters to maximise the fundraising opportunities in the Sanctuaries
- Defining the ownership structure, operational alignment and resource management on a national and international level
- Developing international standards, guidelines, processes and procedures for fundraising in the sanctuaries in the various fundraising areas (e.g. major giving, corporate, legacy, lead generation, in-kind donations, etc.)
- Supporting the Director Fundraising in other specific assignments, tasks and projects whenever required
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience working in international organisations and/or corporations
- Proven experience working within coordinating mid to large scale projects internationally
- Bachelor’s in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration and/or related background
- English skills on a professional level and high level of German
- Team player with high social skills, reliability and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organised person
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 42,000 per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to