FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Fundraising International Team with the creation of business processes
- Supporting FOUR PAWS entities in collecting, analysing, and consolidating fundraising data for monitoring and budgeting purposes
- Developing global fundraising reports (monthly and quarterly) and creating data dashboards using reporting tools, such as Excel
- Collaborating with the Global Finance team on reporting, reconciliation and updating processes and templates
- Coordinating the administration tasks for the global fundraising reporting team, including organising meetings, maintaining files and systems
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of data processes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First years of experience working in Fundraising, preferably in a data-oriented role
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle complex changes, prioritise key activities as well as work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities and exceptional organisational skills
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 35.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to