FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Being responsible for developing and implementing the UK communications plan in line with the international strategy
- Being in charge of external and internal PR such as national press, media relations and internal communications
- Delivering marketing campaigns including advertising, marketing collateral, online marketing
- Overseeing the FOUR PAWS online communications output e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, UK website
- Developing and managing relationships with celebrities and influencers
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience of working in public relations or communications
- A proven track record of delivering high impact media coverage (national print, online and broadcast) and nurturing relationships with relevant journalists
- Good working knowledge of how to use social media to meet communications objectives and experience of community management
- Experience of using a CMS to update and edit a website
- Proven experience of strategy development and implementation
- Experience of leading communications projects and managing external agencies and suppliers
- Ability to articulate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working effectively within small teams
- Self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
- Experience of working within an international structure
- Experience of working on campaigns in the not-for-profit sector
- Willingness to travel at short notice and to potentially challenging environments
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working environment located close to London Bridge in central London
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome inquiries from everyone, and value diversity in our workforce.
We are offering a gross salary of minimum £38,000 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please apply via our UK recruitment partners Prospectus here: https://bit.ly/2HBCB5E
Deadline for applications: 3rd April 2019
Interviews: 9th April 2019