FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring the strategic decision-making process for developing the FOUR PAWS UK Fundraising programme is data-led
- Growing the number of regular giving donors through acquisition, cash to regular giving, and reactivation campaigns, including DRTV, telemarketing and digital activity
- Stabilising the direct mail programme by growing audiences and making it as cost-efficient as possible
- Building robust major giving strategies for high-net worth individuals, corporate and trusts and foundations supporters
- Writing and implementing a new legacy strategy that increases legacy giving in the longer term
- Identifying, testing and rolling out new strategies that identify new audiences and diversify the fundraising product portfolio
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Ability to lead and inspire a successful fundraising team, including leading on strategy
- Ability of leading complex and multi-channelled fundraising programmes, with a firm focus on innovation to drive forward audience and product growth
- Strong and demonstrable experience of individual giving fundraising channels, including DRTV, direct mail and telemarketing as well as digital fundraising channels like email marketing and paid social media advertising
- Strong working knowledge of a wide range of fundraising activities, for example, major gift fundraising, including researching and nurturing support from high-net worth individuals, Corporate and Trust supporters, legacy fundraising, events, community fundraising and supporter care
- Proven experience of working with colleagues on a senior level or the Board of Trustees to report on achievements, gain buy-in for future strategic investment and deliver on organisational objectives
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- Central London location near London Bridge (during normal times)
- A gross salary of £52,000 per year
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter with the subject line ‘FOUR PAWS UK – Head of Fundraising’ via email to: