FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Manage fundraising initiatives to achieve annually budgeted goals (e.g. donor acquisition and cultivation via direct mail, digital solicitation, major gifts, reoccurring gifts, corporations, special events, and special projects)
- Work with the Country Director and the International Fundraising Director in establishing annual and long-range goals, budgets, projections, and plans for fundraising campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee technology implementation and integration, along with donor files and database
- Manage our Major Donor, Direct Mail and Digital Fundraising officers
- Maintain and cultivate ongoing relationships with current donors and develop new prospects, and assist with coordination of fundraising events, working closely with volunteers
Your profile ideally illustrates
- An understanding and enthusiasm for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS International’s mission
- At least five years of relevant experience (e. g. development)
- Successful front-line experience with the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of major gifts
- Knowledge of all major fundraising channels and platforms
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting and fundraising strategy development
- Extensive experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge and Microsoft Office platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Office located in the center of Boston
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send your application in English, via Email