FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics and animal welfare becoming more and more evident. Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance.
With a number of new positions in our global HR team available, we are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring consistency, effectiveness and compliance of HR services with global FOUR PAWS standards and guidelines as well as local legal requirements
- Being in charge of leading the Austrian People Services team, taking care of Austrian employments in international positions
- Providing guidance to local HR colleagues and being the default contact for new countries
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure that all countries have the appropriate HR support on site
- Facilitating the communication within HR, in particular between global Centres of Expertise and local HR colleagues for regular knowledge exchange and need identification, for strengthening HR partnering capabilities and raising the profile of HR colleagues, as well as for training of HR resources worldwide
- Being aware of local HR talents that are ready to participate in global projects and supporting the professional development in the global HR operating model
- Working closely with the Director HR and the Director Finance on budget related matters
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Strong generalist experience in HR administration along the employee’s life-cycle, preferably in a leadership position
- Education background with focus on HR, as an advantage
- Excellent English and German skills
- Structured and detail-orientated personality with adaptability to cultural differences
- High degree of flexibility and, hands-on mentality with a pragmatic approach
- Strong cross-functional and international collaboration skills
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- If employed in AT: A minimum gross salary of EUR 49,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills, and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to