FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation works to help animals in need through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals under direct human influence, for example stray dogs and cats, farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need fast and directly. www.four-paws.org
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
Head of Programmes UK (f/m/d)
- Identification, research, planning and delivery of international campaigns and projects at the national level, working closely with International Directors and the UK Country Director and other key people across the organisation
- Realisation of campaigns and projects as approved by International Directors and UK Country Director, as well as their evaluation and control on behalf of FOUR PAWS in the UK
- Undertaking and commissioning research and investigations into animal welfare issues linked to the UK, in support of both international and national campaigns
- Identification, selection, conception and development of national, innovative, animal welfare related campaigns and project strategies and goals for FOUR PAWS in UK
- At least three years’ campaigning and advocacy experience, including experience of designing, developing and implementing campaigns
- Experience of representing an organisation externally to politicians, government officials, intergovernmental organisations and companies
- Experience of lobbying government/local government/companies and deploying negotiation tactics
- Experience of managing staff, a small team, unit or department
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of London near to London Bridge and Borough Tube station
- Work experience in other FOUR PAWS offices subject to application
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
in UK: We offer you a gross salary of minimum £38,000 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please visit our UK Recruitment partners Prospectus for more details to apply: