FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the PR unit
- Developing and implementing international PR strategies and concepts with a focus on campaigning
- Determining international public relations objectives for all FOUR PAWS countries
- Planning, developing, coordinating and distributing press activities such as press releases and Q&As on an international level
- Providing PR and strategic communications advise for all existing, new, and transitioning FOUR PAWS markets
- Overseeing new market developments and identifying innovative opportunities, cultural trends, and consumer insights to translate those into relevant strategies
- Developing and leading an integrated effective workflow within the department, the CMO area and with campaigns and projects
- Developing and enhancing international media relationships
- Assuring consistent brand appearance within all PR activities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership position within the communications’ sector.
- Demonstrated international work experience
- Relevant professional education as well as qualification in communications and public relations
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, result-driven mindset and solution-oriented team player
- Strategic mind-set as well as high quality orientation
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Local and international career development opportunities
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 57.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English