FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics and animal welfare becoming more and more evident. Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance.
With a number of new positions in our global HR team available, we are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Being accountable for the knowledge foundation of Talent Management on a global level as part of the HR Center of Expertise
- Leading the international expert team and further refining the structure, roles and responsibilities within the team
- Ensuring the establishing, implementing and further developing of the global FOUR PAWS’ talent management frameworks in the area of recruiting life-cycle and onboarding, retention and professional development as well as succession planning
- Further developing the FOUR PAWS employer brand in the area of talent management including social media channel management, in collaboration with other departments
- Caring for the knowledge exchange within the community of HR practice, developing and strengthening talent skills in HR globally by providing trainings and coaching for HR professionals and line managers
- Monitoring market developments, best-in-class trends, innovative opportunities, and ensuring best practice exchange with other organisations in the area of talent management
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven record of experience in the field of talent attraction and selection, development, and retention
- Educational background in HR relevant fields as an advantage
- Excellent English and German skills
- Solid understanding of trends and best practices in an international HR environment
- Strategic and creative mindset with the courage to try out new things
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate well in complex situations and to work with international stakeholders
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- If employed in AT: A minimum gross salary of EUR 49,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to