FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing strategic direction for the organisation by developing short-term and long-term financial and operational goals
- Managing and supporting the further development and implementation of the LIONSROCK visitor concept to ensure financial business goals are met and exceeded
- Providing good overall financial acumen and reporting, as well as budgeting and forecast planning
- Working with national and international colleagues to implement plans and policies throughout the organisation
- Overseeing daily operations, planning, and quality control in relevant departments
- Working in close cooperation with all relevant on-site units to implement the LIONSROCK visitor concept
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Many years of proven work experience in senior hospitality management
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communication tools (e. g. MS Teams)
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary requirements in English by 06 May 2022 to: