FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organization for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing a strategic concept for business and tourism development in line with the Sustainable Sanctuaries Department’s strategic goals
- Coordinating and organising all tasks revolving around Visitor Services and ensuring a high level of quality service is provided
- Conceptualising and implementing FOUR PAWS’ standards in the areas of food and beverage, marketing, and educational concepts
- Developing a sales strategy to increase the annual income in the Visitor Services areas in close cooperation with the Sustainable Sanctuaries Department
- Developing and implementing profitable services, events, and various activities, e.g. masterclasses, quests, workshops, team building events for companies, festivals, etc.
- Supervising various events and activities at BEAR SANCTUARY Domazhyr
- Coordinating with Corporate Institutional Fundraising topics as well as preparing and submitting proposals to private donors and institutions
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven experience in hospitality management and financial topics
- At least two years of experience in performance and operations management
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Decision making skills as well as an analytical thinking and problem-solving personality
- Outstanding communication skills as well as excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Driving license
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English