FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Driving the entire Human Resources lifecycle including managing entries, agreements and exits
- Supporting in day-to-day operations - the creation of certificates, changes of contracts and other personnel-related documents
- Facilitating national recruiting projects
- Managing and organising the staff database (electronically and physically)
- Supporting any projects and tasks related to strategic HR topics for the development of global FOUR PAWS
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Successfully completed education with focus on HR
- Several years of work experience in HR
- Knowledge of the German labor law, tax law and social security law is desirable
- Reliable, trustworthy and innovative personality with high customer service orientation
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal-friendly and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- an attractive workplace in the central of Altona
- flexible and family-friendly work organisation
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) via E-Mail in German to