FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation works to help animals in need through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals under direct human influence, for example stray dogs and cats, farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need fast and directly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible.
HR Officer International (m/f/d)
- Driving the entire Human Ressources lifecycle including managing entries, agreements and exits
- Preparing the payroll accounting for Austria
- Being responsible for the time registration system and the maintenance of the staff database (electronically and physically)
- Investigating in any staff related topics including the communication with lawyers, authorities etc. on a national and an international level
- Facilitating national and international recruiting projects
- Masterminding workshops and trainings nationally and internationally with regards to content, technical, logistic and administrative organisation
- Supporting any projects and tasks related to strategic HR topics for the development of global FOUR PAWS
- Work experience in HR, preferable in an international context
- Labour law and payroll knowledge as an advantage
- Good handling of MS Office 365 and virtual communication tools (e.g. Skype for Business)
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- High customer service skills in a quick-living environment
- Solution oriented and self-driven, focused and motivated
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
- Valid driving licence (as an advantage) and willingness to travel internationally
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in headquarters of an international organisation
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS is offering an annual gross salary of minimum EUR € 37.000.--, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation. They welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in their workforce.
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation - please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via eMail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 73915.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Dr. Gerhard Klein, T: +43 1 512 35 05-23
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)