FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Driving the entire Human Resources lifecycle including managing entries, agreements and exits
- Preparing the payroll accounting for Austrian employees
- Being responsible for the time registration system and the maintenance of the staff database (electronically and physically)
- Investigating any staff related topics including the communication with lawyers, authorities etc. on a national and an international level
- Facilitating national and international recruiting projects
- Masterminding world-wide workshops and trainings
- Supporting any projects and tasks related to strategic HR topics for the development of global FOUR PAWS
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of work experience in HR, preferably in an international context
- Relevant education, payroll or labour law diploma is a plus
- Very good in English and German (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 and virtual communication tools (e.g. MS Teams)
- Valid driving licence (is an advantage) and willingness to travel internationally
- Reliable, trustworthy and innovative personality with high customer service orientation
FOUR PAWS offers:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 38.000,- per year, with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via email – please mention the Ref. Nr. 78.850.