FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Participating in the development and the implementation of national and international strategic HR projects
- Setting up project structures, coordinating project teams and supervising project progresses and budgets
- Preparing and holding project presentations including statistics and KPIs as a basis for management decisions
- Collaborating with all FOUR PAWS departments on a national and international level
- Researching international trends, benchmarks and state-of-the-art-tools to strengthen the role of FOUR PAWS as an employer
- Providing consultation and support on staff relevant strategies, policies, tools, structures, organisational development, etc.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven (sub) project management skills, preferably in HR or organisational development
- Modern and dynamic presentation techniques in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Very good in English (written and spoken), German as an advantage
- Experience with Office 365 and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Empathic personality with high customer- and solution orientation as well as team player with passion for HR topics
- Willingness to travel occasionally
FOUR PAWS offers
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly, dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture, e-learning programmes and workplace health promotion initiatives
- Local and international career development opportunities as well as exchange programmes
- An attractive and technically advanced working infrastructure
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 38.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via eMail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 81.360.