FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
- Monitoring all HRM related topics e. g. recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensuring that employment contracts, work permits, visas, and insurance follow Vietnamese laws and are in accordance with FOUR PAWS guidelines
- Managing day-to-day office operations including overseeing and coordinating the overall office activities and providing administrative support in all areas
- Managing timesheets, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing
- Overseeing the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews as well as ensuring employees’ job satisfaction
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, administration, or management
- Demonstrated experience in human resources
- Good English and Vietnamese skills, both written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility as well as personal drive
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: