FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics and animal welfare becoming more and more evident.
We are currently also strengthening our strategic HR setup, with a number of new positions in our global HR team available. We are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Serving as advisor and primary point of contact for local employees in the Austrian country organisation
- Advising and supporting the Director Austria in building staff plans, e.g. staff budgeting and planning, retention, succession and professional development
- Facilitating Talent Management programmes and practices, supporting a strong talent pipeline for the Austrian country organisation
- Coaching and developing the local Austrian leadership team to ensure they have the appropriate skills and knowledge to drive the organisation forward
- Complying with local organisational requirements for quality management, health, and safety, legal, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Representing the local HR approach when collaborating with other departments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant experience in Human Resources
- Educational background in HR relevant fields as an advantage
- Excellent English and German, written and oral skills
- Solid understanding of HR related matters as well as the ability to comprehend new topics quickly
- Ability to communicate well in complex situations or diverse environments
- Ability to work with national as well as international stakeholders and to adapt to various situations
- Passion for people, culture, and a modern customer-orientated HR organisation with the ability to present new ideas
- Ethical, highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to