FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Concepting, developing, implementing and coordinating direct marketing with fundraising initiatives and innovative ideas
- Managing the individual giving calendar and reporting results
- Concepting, copywriting, creating, implementing, dispatching and administrating direct marketing projects such as reports, house-, prospect- and e-mailings, brochures, giveaways
- Coordinating internal departments and external agencies within an important interface role for fundraising
- Searching for relevant fundraising content, creating ad material, picking out and ordering brilliant material to promote optimised storytelling for rescues, animal welfare, and sanctuary stories, in collaboration with internal departments
- Supervising and training of sensible donor communication, text preparation of Q&As, contacting donors in special cases and needs, working closely together with Fundraising and Office team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Degree in fundraising or several years of experience in direct mailing, individual giving or print production with working relation internal and external with agencies
- Excellent German with affinity in specific empathic communication with donors, knowhow of storytelling and writing texts with appeal character as well as very good English
- Excellent MS-Office-handling, experience in photo/film quality, photoshop knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work proactively and independently with joy to work within a team
- Very good time management with ability to set priorities, meet deadlines under heavy workloads while remaining organised
- High affinity to animal welfare and to VIER PFOTEN topics and values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 35.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to