FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Purpose of the roles / team
We are building up a new Digital Fundraising Team in our Headquarters in Vienna to work with an international scope and within a 360° role.
Do you have a background in digital fundraising or marketing? Are you interested in working in the non-profit sector and enjoy working in a culturally rich environment? We are looking for a passionate Head of Digital Fundraising to lead our new Digital Fundraising Team!
Your contribution will be
- Develop and implement the international digital fundraising strategy in alignment with the Director Fundraising
- Responsible and accountable for the international digital fundraising revenue and acquisition targets at international level
- Support the digital fundraising teams across the globe on leveraging their individual fundraising income and acquisition targets
- Guide and lead the international digital fundraising team through an interdisciplinary, integrated, and agile approach
- Work in close collaboration with communications, programme, and other areas to implement global digital campaigns with the highest impact for fundraising
- Networking with other peer organisations and actively participating in key digital fundraising communities and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging digital trends
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous 5 years’ experience working for international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Proven experience leading digital fundraising teams
- Bachelor’s in digital marketing, business, and/or related background
- Exceptionally good command of English
- High level of German and/or French are desirable and considered a plus
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organising person
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Being part of a growing organisation working in a new team
- The opportunity to work with modern leadership with flexible working models
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A starting gross salary of EUR 55.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills, and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. To apply for the post, please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to this specific post along with your resume/CV in strict confidence by email to
Contact Daryl Upsall Consulting InternationalZoe Oldham
Documents must be submitted in English and in Word/PDF format. No documents other than those requested will be accepted at this stage.
Please ensure that documents are sent with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” and state "FOUR PAWS - Head of Digital Fundraising” in the email subject line. Please do let us know, in your covering email, where you found out about the post.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 27th September 2020