FOUR PAWS, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Participating in the development staff administration including contract management, time registration and benefits
- Supporting the HR service center in any upcoming requests
- Coordinating the further development of HR relevant tools and systems as well as preparing trainings
- Supporting the salary determination according to the FOUR PAWS salary scheme
- Collaborating with international HR colleagues in all FOUR PAWS countries to ensure that quality standards are provided to the whole organisation
- Proactively participating the development and implementation of international HR relevant projects
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experienced and trained in processing of HR administrative tasks as well as in maintaining of HR data-based tools
- First touchpoints with managing and/or coordinating projects is an advantage
- Affinity to numbers, analytics and technically supported workflows
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communication tools (e. g. MS Teams)
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken)
- High service and quality orientation as well as being passionate about HR as a mindset
FOUR PAWS offers:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare as high professional service unit in an international context
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Excellent department specific onboarding measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An attractive and technically advanced work infrastructure with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of EUR 37.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to ref. number 83.050 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.