FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring consistent FOUR PAWS branding throughout the global organisation
- Supporting the FOUR PAWS brand management and positioning
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing international marketing activities and international campaigns
- Creating international branding material e.g. print productions, branded clothes, mission branding
- Creating general templates and maintaining presentations, documents and Marketing International Stock
- Monitoring marketing trends
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience, ideally at international level
- Completed studies in marketing or communications
- Excellent German and English (spoken and written)
- Campaigning experience desirable, but not a must
- Strong affinity for text design and aesthetics
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop or InDesign) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, result-driven mindset, and solution-oriented team player
- Good organisational skills as well as a structured, independent, and quality oriented working style
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A role which offers an interesting and varied workload as well as potential to grow with the role and within the organisation
- Possibility for regular trainings as part of our staff development
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A gross salary of EUR 33.688,59 per year
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please submit your application by ISG career portal or email incl. reference number 85.629. Your application will be forwarded directly to our client.