FOUR PAWS, our client, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
The International Project Manager Digitalisation is responsible for the planning, implementing and controlling of digital key projects at FOUR PAWS, reporting directly to the CMO. The focus of this position is to drive forward digitalisation on an international level.
- Being the first contact person for digital projects within the Communication and Fundraising departments
- General responsibility for managing projects and coordinating all digital project responsible team members
- Being the interface and communication hub between the CMO, Fundraising and Communications department as well as with other international departments such as IT
- Being responsible for project analysis, controlling of business concept analysis and monitoring of innovative digital projects
- Observing the market and setting innovative standards for FOUR PAWS
- Collaborating in strategic relevant projects on an international level in multidisciplinary project teams
- Communicating the status of digitalisation initiatives to different target groups on a regular basis
Your profile ideally illustrates
- At least 5 years of work experience in project management, preferable in an international context
- Excellent time and project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Ability to lead projects independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills and social competence combined with a great sense of responsibility
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Solution oriented and self-driven, focused and motivated
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
FOUR PAWS offers
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 43.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
FOUR PAWS are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)