FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
IT Security Expert (m/f)
- Reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations on technology security programs and actions at FOUR PAWS
- Working with application owners, technology teams and business stakeholders to implementing required controls as part of the IT Security roadmap
- Designing and performing security risk assessments and audits against internal sites and systems
- Reviewing and improving Identity and Access Management process of all users
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure information systems’ reliability and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks and data
- Designing and implementing Security Continuity Management
- Developing, testing and simulating the Disaster Recovery plan
- Designing and being responsible of the rollout of regular awareness campaigns, actions and best practices about IT security
- Collaborating with technology partners to coordinate and remediate security vulnerabilities
- Keeping abreast of security related technology, best practices and regulations
- Performing research on latest security/cyber threats, which can drive improvements in active projects and into existing tools and processes
- Extensive relevant experience in IT Security Incident Management and IT Security Operations processes and procedures
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent professional certification, such as SSCP or CISM desirable
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals such as networks (TCP/IP), Windows operating systems and databases
- Experience in identifying and documenting security risks during project initiatives and BAU activities
- Technical understanding of Cloud technologies, including Office 365, EMS and Azure
- Understanding and knowledge of proactive Information Security Risk Management principles and GDPR requirements
- First experiences to run an internal audit within specific business areas
- Very good German and English skills
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 44.200 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 71.866 to our ISGcareer portal.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73