FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org.
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Administrating the corporate infrastructure, security, backups e.g. Veeam, printer and disaster recovery systems on an international level
- Designing, configurating, installing and supporting FOUR PAWS systems and associated software and hardware (Hyper-V hosts & virtual servers)
- Supporting all relevant environment processes e.g. maintenance of servers, backup and restore processes to ensure operational effectiveness and ongoing stability
- Proactively identifying, troubleshooting, researching and documenting faults/errors and implementing proposed security fixes within hardware and software areas
- Researching, evaluating, procuring, testing and implementing of new software and hardware technologies
- Delivering 2nd level support to the IT team and coordinating 3rd level support with external partner
- Being responsible for Device Management and deployment of security patches, updates and software packages
- Handling various cloud-based high availability deployment scenarios in different projects
- Executing the corporate security policies
- Several years commercial experience in a similar IT role as well as working knowledge of commissioning and supporting current technologies, including MS Windows, MS Servers and MS Hyper-V
- Experience of commissioning and supporting IT hardware including desktops, servers, switches, firewalls and printers.
- Very good German and English skills
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and value diversity in its workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 42.120 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 71.781 to our ISGcareer portal.
I A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73