FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Managing license agreements, maintenance contracts, invoices, documentation and internet domains
- Developing IT orders and taking care of the data maintenance in the information database and suppliers contact with agreement from the IT team
- Exchanging with international colleagues from all departments, e. g. regarding IT projects or communication tools
- Supporting the IT team with any coordinating, planning and supporting tasks as needed
- Providing administrative and organisational support
- Completed commercial education HTL / HAK / FH or comparable degree
- Experience in the administrative support of an IT department or general assistance experience in a computer-related company
- Very good with MS-Office and IT-affinity
- High level of service and customer orientation and good understanding of IT processes
- Excellent communication skills ins German (C1) and advanced English (B1), written and spoken
- High cooperation and troubleshooting skills as well as a strong team player
- Solution oriented, flexible and reliable personality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 25.200,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email with the reference number 70.450 to our ISG career portal.
Visit us at career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73