FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
ANIMAL WELFARE CAMPAIGNER
Identifying and planning of national campaigns and projects for FOUR PAWS in Germany as well as generating relevant analysis, strategies and tactics to tailor FOUR PAWS’ international campaign plan to national needs
- Monitoring national animal welfare topics, conducting research and providing content for national media stories, as well as working on stakeholder-analysis
- Developing creative ideas for projects, through which animal welfare issues are addressed and transported to the public
- Coordinating campaign strategies and contents with the relevant internal departments like Wild Animals, Farm Animals and Companion Animals, partly in English
- Building up and maintaining constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. public institutions, companies, NGOs)
- Representing FOUR PAWS at events, meetings and discourses with relevant stakeholders
- Being responsible for coordination of internal and external volunteer activities
Work experience as a campaigner, preferably in a non-governmental organisation
Knowledge of animal welfare issues
Experience in project management and external communication
Experience in working with various analysing methods and strategy development
Highly motivated team player ready to work in an international and diverse team structure
Strategic mindset and hands-on-mentality, as well as social competence combined with competitive intelligence
Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Hamburg
Work experience in an international organisation
Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application documents (resume, references, salary requirement, date of entry), preferably in German.
Michaela Rychlik, Head of Finance and Administration Germany