FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Studying, observing and evaluating the behavior of brown bears, how they cope with the environment and the other bears in the park
- Carrying out regular training session with the bears in the park
- Organizing trainings and educating the bear keepers how to train the bears
- Identifying bear’s problematic behavior development
- Studying and developing the enrichment process in the park
- Preparing monthly plans for bear caring
- Strictly following the procedures for working in the park
- Education in the areas of zoology, ecology, biology and veterinary medicine
- Advanced English skills, written and spoken
- Priority is a driver license
- Well-structured, efficient way of working, having the ability to multitask
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a professional and motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organization
- Work experience in an international organization
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in Bulgarian or English, preferably via email, to:
International Head of Competence Centre Bears