FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting with project-management and/or coordinating tasks
- Developing and supporting individual campaigns in close exchange with international and national teams
- Contributing to the development and implementation of international animal welfare campaigns in accordance with the FOUR PAWS values, mission, and strategy to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating with external partners, e.g. consultants and creative agencies to ensure smooth and timely campaign implementation
- Supporting the mobilisation team with regards to online and offline actions for campaigns
- Contributing to achieving the communication- and fundraising strategy plans
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Academic degree (e.g. agricultural, social, or political sciences) or comparable experiences
- Experience and knowledge with NGO activism, campaigning, and/or associations
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, written and spoken, with a talent for finding the right tone
- Experience with Office 365, CRM, and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Analytical personality with high hopes and a realistic view on what is possible
- Self-reliant, pro-active, dependable, and stress-resistant at all times
- Willingness and ability to travel
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- The chance to sustainably improve the lives of farm animals through your work
- A pleasant and motivating work environment that is characterised by very friendly cooperation and mutual support
- Regular, needs-based training including an eLearning onboarding platform
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 26.000, per year if employed in Austria, with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to ref. number 82.104 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.