FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing legal advice to support the daily operation of the organisation
- Drafting/reviewing legal documents related to various areas of law
- Monitoring, updating, and maintaining the internal international legal database
- Legal research and monitoring of changes in applicable and relevant legal regulations
- Participating in national and international animal welfare programmes and supporting the team in alignment with the legal framework
- Developing and implementing internal trainings in the field of contracts and legal affairs
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Education in law or related fields, experience in contract law is an advantage
- Excellent German and English skills
- Experience with Office 365/SharePoint and virtual communication tools (e.g. MS Teams)
- Reliable and discreet personality with a strong work ethic as well as a structured and well-organised working style
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Our offers includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 33.000,- per year (for fulltime employment), with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter to