FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
- Identify prospects, develop, and implement cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Research, prepare, and submit proposals demonstrating compelling needs for financial support
- Write, edit, and produce quarterly Impact newsletter; working closely with vendors
- Coordinate logistics, and host Founder’s Society stewardship and fundraising events
- Work closely with Head of Fundraising to develop and deliver major donor strategies
- Facilitate influencer relationships alongside the Communications department
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly developed organisational and follow-through skills and capacity to determine priorities
- Ability to manage several developmental activities/strategies simultaneously
- Unwavering integrity, discretion, and emotional intelligence
- A committed team member who contributes to and celebrates others’ successes
- Ability to work independently and recognise opportunities to inspire increase donor support
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: