FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team in BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh.
The sanctuary is in Ky Phu commune, Nho Quan district, Ninh Binh province and allows greater governmental enforcement of the existing laws prohibiting the abuse of bears for bile extraction. We provide a place for any confiscated or voluntarily handed over bears to be taken to and cared for appropriately.
FOUR PAWS Vietnam is searching for people with a positive mindset and great dedication and passion for animal welfare. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Your contribution will be:
- Design marketing plan for BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh in line with FOUR PAWS' Sustainable Sanctuaries' strategy on an annual basis as well as that for long-term projects
- Work in partnership with marketing agencies and lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration. Create and maintain a practical database of marketing activation partners.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing programs, identify effectiveness and impact of the marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Produce valuable and engaging content for website, fan-pages, blogs and other online platforms that attracts and converts the targeted groups. Keep frequent interaction with audience and prompt responses to their requests. Ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Develop packages with a sales approach and build a tourist partner network to manage key accounts.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant units and staff are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Proven experience in tourism marketing, online marketing and content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Budget management experience
- Team player and previous experience in a role with high responsibility
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV, Cover Letter and relevant material showing your work in English to: