Our client, FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS is searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Office Assistant (m/f/d)
- Providing general administrative support
- Being responsible for providing outstanding service to our donors via email and telephone
- Administrating the information service about animal welfare topics internally and externally
- Being responsible for the facility management
- Handling the order processing, management, distribution and accounting control of office supplies
- Being responsible for the Warehouse management of FOUR PAWS AT and HQ e.g. office materials, campaigning documents or materials for animal protection actions
- Working closely with other members of the Front Office team to handle a high volume of calls, emails and post
- Supporting the team leader with any upcoming tasks
- Relevant educational qualification in a business-related field or similar
- Professional experience in a secretarial field
- Very good knowledge of German and English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and strong communication skills
- Strong hands on mentality and enthusiasm for manual tasks
- Reliable personality, flexible, independent and good team player
- Driver’s license cat. B of advantage
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and value diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 27.000, - per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation. Please send your application in English with the reference number 78.003 to our ISG-career portal.
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1220 Wien, Hans-Steger-Gasse 10
Mag. Sabine Rössl, T: +43 1 512 35 05