FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team in BEAR SANCTUARY Müritz.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and coordinating content to promote BEAR SANCTUARY Müritz on all its social media channels to increase the number of followers, to keep followers engaged and to attract a wider target group to the sanctuary
- Developing social media content not only for local use, but also international channels
- Managing the upkeep of the website as well as the online shop
- Carrying out SEO analysis to improve website traffic
- Monitoring and analyzing social media channels for industry trends
- Supporting special events and activities designed to attract more visitors and bookings of guided tours
- Working closely with FOUR PAWS’ international marketing and communication departments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as an Online Marketing Coordinator for an international NGO or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant education in Online-Marketing or Marketing communication
- Experience with various social media channels and website upkeep
- Knowledge of the local tourism landscape and a strong appearance during events and fairs
- Strong German and English skills (written and spoken)
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A diverse and responsible occupation with a lot of creative freedom
- Working within a team of international animal sanctuaries
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in German along with samples of your work, your salary requirements and the earliest entry date to