FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are faced with are complex, with the links between climate crisis, pandemics, and animal welfare becoming more and more evident. Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance.
With a number of new positions in our global HR team available, we are now looking for experienced HR professionals, who will play a key role in fostering and shaping developments strengthening FOUR PAWS’ position as a great employer.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the knowledge foundation for People Relations on a global level as part of the HR Center of Expertise
- Establishing, implementing, and further developing the global FOUR PAWS’ people relations framework including strategies, guidelines, processes, evaluation routines, and managing employment law risks
- Being responsible for the establishment of employment law relevant administrative procedures in existing legal entities and new markets
- Setting up contract templates, checklists, and tools that support the effective and consistent management of employees' life cycle-related processes
- Setting up a framework for expatriation, international assignments, or cross-country transfer of employees
- Caring for the knowledge exchange within the community of HR practice by contributing to the global HR expertise, its communication concept, and its tools
- Monitoring market developments, best-in-class trends, innovative opportunities, and ensuring best practice exchange with other organisations
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in applied labor law in a multinational environment
- HR-related education or legal training, preferably with a focus on employment law
- Excellent English and German skills
- Solid understanding of legal regulations as well as the ability to comprehend new topics quickly
- Ability to communicate well in complex situations and to work with international stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of integrity and ethics
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Different benefits depending on country (e.g. life insurance and pension fund, transportation)
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- If employed in AT: A minimum gross salary of EUR 45,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to