FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Process Project Implementation Officer are responsible for the implementation of the “Process Implementation” Project. The project is defined for 2 years.
Your contribution will be
- Following and implementing FOUR PAWS management standards, methodologies, and guidelines within the organisation
- Being the driver of multiple Process Improvement Projects across the organisation by implementing all steps of the methodology (definition, design, control, and continuous improvement of several process)
- Preparing the contents, organise, participate and/or conduct projects meetings and results-oriented meetings
- Defining metrics and key performance indicators for the processes and projects, aligning those with FOUR PAWS' strategic goals and objectives
- Analysing data and work with databases to create reports
- Measuring key performance indicators and develop dashboards to monitor and manage results and impact
- Developing and designing standard and official documents
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven work experience in similar positions, preferably within international organisation
- University degree, preferably in IT, Management,Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management
- Excellent English skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Fast-learning, goal-oriented
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- The chance to grow together with your team
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 37,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to