FOUR PAWS Viet is a Vietnamese NGO - partner of FOUR PAWS International, an animal welfare organisation with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded in 1988, the organisation works to help animals in need through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals under direct human influence, for example stray dogs and cats, farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need fast and directly. www.four-paws.org
FOUR PAWS Viet is searching for a positive thinking person with great dedication and passion to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Position: Program and Institutional Fundraising Manager (m/f)
- Implementation of FOUR PAWS International programs and projects for Vietnam
- Conception and development of animal welfare related project strategies and goals for FOUR PAWS Viet
- Support in planning and evaluation of programs and projects on international level
- Applying for funds and grants in Vietnam
- Bachelor or master’s degree in laws, environment, biology or education
- Well understanding of the legal system in Vietnam
- Experience in working with Vietnamese government agencies and international donors
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy (MS Office requested)
- Experience in animal welfare work is an advantage
- Experience in policy advocacy is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Creative and strategic thinking person
- Willingness to travel
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place in BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh
- A perspective of a long-term employment
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
Closing date for submissions: February, the 15th 2019