FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare from as soon as possible:
Programmes Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Coordinate the implementation of campaigns and activities for improving animal welfare in Bulgaria
- Participate in the process of organization and planning of activities
- Develop and fill in different templates
- Prepare and summarize studies, research papers, reports
- Conduct surveys, collect and summarize information
- Prepare letters and complaints related to the welfare of companion, farm and wild animals
- Organize the logistics of events and actions
- Reach out to stakeholders, organize and participate in meetings and events
- Assist with providing information to the other departments within the organization in Bulgaria as well as internationally
- Secondary education, any additional qualification in the fields relevant to the work of FOUR PAWS are a bonus
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of the legal framework regarding animal welfare in Bulgaria
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Competitive remuneration and labour contract in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation
- Opportunity to participate in trainings in the country and abroad
- Local and international career development opportunities
- Work with a team whose work is not just a simple job, but a cause
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum 1.250 BGN, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to