FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Independently maintaining corporate business cooperations with licensee holders from the livestock and the food sector to spread the FOUR PAWS animal welfare label "Tierschutz-kontrolliert" and its requirements
- Acquiring and negotiating with partner companies as well as independent process management from the first contact to the licensing of new partners
- Supporting quality assurance through coordination with external certification bodies and evaluating of results
- Supporting in expanding the guidelines including internal and external communication
- Preparation of scientific information to support the publication of the label
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Completed studies in the field of livestock or agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine, biology, zoology or a comparable subject
- Sound knowledge of the livestock and animal welfare sector and/or food retail
- Ideally, first experience with corporate cooperation from an NGO perspective and/or experience with control and certification processes
- Excellent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Communicative, reliable and confident personality with strong negotiation skills as well as an eye for detail
- Willingness to travel within Austria and Germany as well as a valid driving license
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- workplace health promotion initiatives
- an eLearning onboarding platform
- an attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 34.000,- (fulltime) per year, with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to