FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
As Project Management Specialist for HR Solutions, you are responsible for analysing, researching, implementing and administrating an international HR tool project. You act as the project leader and after implementation, act as a super user for international requests.
Your contribution will be
- Acting as a project lead for the implementation and further development of HRIS on a national and international level including all phases and administrative tasks within project management
- Analysing, understanding and evaluating the existing HR tools’ landscape, workflows, and processes
- Designing whitepapers, describing workflows and specifications and preparing presentations
- Accompanying the software market analysis in alignment with the defined requirements in close cooperation with internal HR experts, with stakeholders and with IT
- Supporting the People’s Service Centre team with tools and process specific requests throughout the entire employees’ life cycle at FOUR PAWS
- Working closely with and on behalf of the International Head of Human Resources in any administrative and strategic respect
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience with the implementation and maintenance of ERP systems, preferably with HRIS background
- Professional background within the HR field, experience in a multinational environment and in first project management responsibilities is a plus
- Extensive understanding of technology with regards to HR procedures
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
- Passion for people, culture, and digitalsation with the urge to present new ideas
- Strong coordination skills as well as the ability to communicate within a diverse envirorement
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Workplace health promotion initiatives as well as promotion of training measures
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 40.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to