FOUR PAWS, our client is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our animal welfare mission? This is your chance to join a dedicated international team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the implementation of the FOUR PAWS international campaign to end the dog and cat meat trade (DCMT) in Southeast Asia
- Developing DCMT-related project plans in collaboration with core team members and tracking all tasks to completion to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Monitoring budget spending for the campaign and reporting to the DCMT Programme Manager on a monthly basis
- Supporting the DCMT Programme Manager in completing all tasks related to the planning cycle and monitoring and evaluation of the campaign
- Chairing and coordinating regular campaign meetings, including taking minutes and following up with core team members to ensure actions points are met
- Creating and processing DCMT-related contracts, annexes and associated legal documents, in conjunction with the DCMT Programme Manager
- Producing DCMT campaign updates and status reports to promote the campaign within FOUR PAWS, including quarterly and annual reports
- Providing key facts, figures, and stories, as well as approving content on relevant DCMT topics for supporter queries, social media, website, PR, fundraising appeals, and major donor reports
- Researching opportunities to promote the DCMT campaign, both internally and externally, including entering any awards and conference participation
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in a professional project management environment, ideally in the charity/animal welfare sector
- Experience in coordinating virtual teams, ideally in an international organisation
- Strong project management skills and experience in using project management tools
- Experience in supporting monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- High-level attention to detail and setting up processes for effective working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and sometimes work flexible hours with international colleagues
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity for combined home and office working
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Local benefits depending on employment country
- A minimum gross salary of GBP 38,000 or EUR 44,000 per year (full-time base) negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English via ISG-Karriereportal or E-Mail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 92.668.
Contact UsISG Personalmanagement GmbH, Dr. Gerhard Klein
+43 1 512 35 05-23
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14