FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Purpose of the role / team
We are building up a new Digital Fundraising Team in our Headquarters in Vienna to work with an international scope and within a 360° role.
Do you have a background in digital fundraising or marketing? Are you interested in working in the non-profit sector and enjoy working in a culturally rich environment? We are looking for two digital native Project Managers with passion for animal welfare to join our new Digital Fundraising Team!
Your contribution will be
- Design and define the project plan for the different digital campaigns for mobilisation and fundraising
- Coordinate and distribute the different tasks on the project plans to/from different departments
- Collect and document all necessary information necessary to team successfully perform the tasks
- Ensure, monitor and report that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Coordinate contracts with vendors, agencies and suppliers needed to the successful implementation
- Contribute to a more agile, multidisciplinary and integrated approach to fundraising campaigning
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working for international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Proven experience working within Project Management
- Bachelor’s in digital marketing, business and/or related background
- Very good command of English as well as French
- High level of German is desirable and considered a plus
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organising person
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Being part of a growing organisation working in a new team
- Work for a modern leadership with flexible working models
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A starting gross salary of EUR 44.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to